Ключевое слово: автоклавное окисление
- Zaytsev, P. V. Specifics of double refractory gold concentrates pressure oxidation in the presence of chlorides / P. V. Zaytsev, I. V. Fomenko, Y. M. Shneerson & M. A. Pleshkov // In Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium Hydrometallurgy 2014. – 2014. – Vol. 1. – pp. 501–514.
- Zaytsev P. V Pressure oxidation process development for treating complex sulfide copper materials / P. V. Zaytsev, M. A. Pleshkov, A. Y. Lapin & Y. M. Shneerson // In Proceedings of ALTA 2016 Nickel Cobalt Copper Session. – 2016. – pp. 420–431.
- The use of special additives to inhibit preg-robbing of gold in the process of double refractory concentrates pressure oxidation / I. V. Fomenko, M. A. Pleshkov, P. V. Zaytsev, L. V. Chugaev & Y. M. Shneerson // In Proceedings of ALTA 2016 Gold-PM Session. – 2016. – pp. 231–241.
- The oxidized gold and its role in pressure oxidation of double refractory gold concentrates / V. Fomenko, S. Y. Polezhaev, P. V. Zaytsev, M. A. Pleshkov, L. V. Chugaev & Y. M. Shneerson // In Proceedings of ALTA 2014 Gold-Precious Metals Session. – 2014. – pp. 194–202.
- Special aspects of continuous pressure oxidation of double refractory concentrates / P. V. Zaytsev, I. V. Fomenko, Y. M. Shneerson, S. Y. Polezhaev, & M. A. Pleshkov // In Proceedings of ALTA 2014 Gold-Precious Metals Session. – 2014. – pp. 226–234.
- Markelov A. Mathematical modeling of sulfide concentrates pressure oxidation using laboratory kinetacs / A. V. Markelov, M. Shneerson, A. S. Boginskaya, L. V. Chugaev // In Proceedings of ALTA 2014 Gold-Precious Metals Session. – 2014. – pp. 235-246.
- Pokrovskiy pressure oxidation (POX) hub / P. V. Zaytsev, Y. M. Shneerson, V. K. Fedorov, O’Callaghan J., Haakana, T. & Kaartti, A. // In Proceedings of ALTA 2013 Gold Session. – 2013. – pp. 33–71.
- Pressure oxidation of double refractory gold concentrates / I. V. Fomenko, P. V. Zaytsev, M. A. Pleshkov, L. V. Chugaev & Y. M. Shneerson // In Proceedings of ALTA 2013 Gold Session. – 2013. – pp. 72–84.
- Autoclave technology of refractory gold-bearing pyrrhotite concentrates and residues of bioleaching / J.M. Shneerson, M.T. Zhunusov, L.V. Chugaev, A. Markelov, S. Drozdov // In Proceedings of ALTA 2013 Gold Session. – 2013. – pp. 98–110.
ALTA 2016: The use of special additives to inhibit preg-robbing of gold in the process of double refractory concentrates pressure oxidation.
Pressure oxidation is one of the most common and reliable methods of processing gold sulfide concentrates. It allows effective sulfides decomposition, thus eliminating the primary cause of material’s refractoriness to gold cyanide leaching. Nevertheless, the pressure oxidation of double refractory materials containing carbonaceous matter in addition to sulfides results in substantial gold losses due to the autoclave preg-robbing. The latter involves sorption of soluble gold compounds by the carbonaceous matter under the POX conditions.Подробнее
Chloride ion is a common component of POX solutions. It is capable of forming soluble complexes with gold when presenting in the solution even in an amount of 1–10 mg/l.
The present research aims to study the effect of special additives capable of reacting with chloride ion or carbonaceous matter components, thereby minimizing their negative impact on gold recovery in the process of POX residue cyanide leaching. The salts of silver, bismuth, lead and mercury are among the studied additives.
HYDRO 2014: Development of autoclave processing pox technology for olimpiada sulphide concentrates and biooxidized feedstocks
The main direction of research was the application of autoclave technology for the flotation concentrates or biooxidation feedstocks. The industry modernization also expects the possibility of increasing the yield of the flotation concentrate, to allow an increase in gold extraction in flotation circuit.Подробнее
This paper provides brief description of results obtained for concentrates with the yield of 4 and 8%, as well as corresponding biooxidation feedstocks. Technological efficiency of autoclave oxidation is shown for both concentrates and biooxidation feedstocks. The process has been evaluated on a laboratory and a continuous pilot plant scale. Gold extractions from POX discharge are ranging from 94-97% for each product, with only 5-7 kg/t cyanide consumed.
HYDRO 2014: Specifics of double refractory gold concentrates pressure oxidation in the presence of chlorides
A thermodynamic description of the equilibrium in liquid and gas phases under specific conditions of refractory gold pressure oxidation was generated using the HKF theory. The gold behavior was considered at 190–225°C in the presence of 1–100 mg/L of chloride ion, and under oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) of +700 to +1030 mV. The calculations show that the predominant form of gold(I) occurrence is [AuOH]⁰ compared to [AuCl₂]⁻.Подробнее
High ORP favors the formation of [AuCl₄]⁻ as a predominant form of gold(III). It is noted that this complex is responsible for the gold losses buildup during POX.
Laboratory test results for double refractory concentrate POX are shown. The combined negative effect of (i) organic carbon of the concentrate and (ii) dissolved chlorides in POX slurry on gold recovery is demonstrated. The effects of carbonate blending to the POX feed concentrate and incomplete oxidation of sulfides on POX performance were studied. The pilot tests results of continuous pressure oxidation are also shown and generally confirm the laboratory results and theoretic dependencies. A comparison of the experimental data with the results of thermodynamic calculations is made. As a result of current research, an effective process for POX treatment of carbonaceous sulfide concentrates in the presence of chlorides was developed.
Рассмотрена возможность переработки высокосернистых концентратов автоклавными методами. Изучено влияние различных параметров выщелачивания (температуры, давления), а также предварительной обработки (измельчения) на кинетику процесса автоклавного окисления. Изучена природа процесса кондиционирования автоклавных пульп, показана целесообразность проведения этой операции.